Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:5445 Applications:723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
AVP/VP - External Financial Reporting/Regulatory Reporting/SEC Reporting - Bank (8-16 yrs)
Female candidates prefered however male candidates with the relevant experience can also apply.
AVP/ VP for External Financial Reporting/ Regulatory Reporting/ SEC Reporting for a leading global bank in Mumbai
Experience level- 8 to 16 years
A leading global bank is looking for an AVP/ VP for its Regulatory Reporting controllers team responsible for preparing and performing the controls around the statistical and supervisory returns required by various global Regulators.
- Preparation, review and submission of external reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Analyze variances, accounting issues, economic events and impact
- Work on Form PF/ Annexure 4 / 4G/ 5G Reporting/ 10Q/ 10k
- Process efficiencies / improvements / data quality projects to strengthen controls
- Execute report pre-submission checks, implement control procedures, and review regulatory reporting requirements
- Improve report accuracy and reduce manual adjustments
- Execute and review key reporting controls (cross filing reconciliations, variance analysis)
- Prepare and store control evidence
- Prepare due diligence review decks and review with key stakeholders
- Participate in Regulatory exams, internal audits and address inquiries
- Track regulatory rule/reporting changes and assist Corporate Finance functions in implementing and meeting the reporting requirements.
- 8+ years in financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
- CA/ Equivalent specialisation in Finance
- Demonstrated experience in regulatory reporting production, review and submission.
- Strong relevant U.S. regulatory reporting knowledge
- Big 4 accounting experience preferable
- Leadership skills