Assistant Manager - MIS - CA (2-4 yrs)
Assistant Manager - MIS
Experience: 2-4 Years of relevant experience in Finance and Accounts
1. Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
2. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
5. Should have experience in month-end closures independently.
6. The person who can handle a team and side by side can work as an individual contributor.
1. Supervising Monthly closing of books and liaising with cross-functional teams for the same.
2. Preparation & Presentation of Monthly MIS report at the product level and company level as well
3. P&L analysis reports (Key financial information Ratio and analysis to the top management for financial decision-making).
4. Budgetary and Variance analysis for cost, sales, collection target, and GLs.
5. Establish and implement procedures and standards for MIS and financial reporting so that all company financial transactions are accurately and promptly recorded.
6. Coordinate with other departments to streamline month-end closure.