Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:9802 Applications:1042 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:978
Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - Bank (1-3 yrs)
Client - A MNC BANK
Job Location - Mumbai
Job Titile - Assistant Manager Finance and Accounts
- Handling of day to day accounting transactions related to payment of expenses, purchase of assets, general accounting functions, creation of specific provisions etc.
- Verification of vouchers and preparing summary of financial statements and reporting to management on a daily basis.
- Handling of TDS, GST and ensure compliance with all Direct and Indirect taxation matters and oversee the filing of all statutory returns.
- Preparation and disbursement of monthly salary and TDS for the staff.
- Assisting and interacting with statutory and tax auditors and ensuring smooth completion of audit.
- Assisting and interaction with the concurrent auditors on a daily basis.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- CA fresher / MBA Finance / M.Com with minimum 3 years experience in handling of accounts and taxation.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- High proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel etc.
- Good communication skills