HR Manager at Phoenix Growth Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:21037 Applications:2229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:582
Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (1-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-8 LPA
- Play a key supporting role in several client engagements by being a part of the team. Provide necessary support in the execution process and getting involved in the following activities:
- Build a strong understanding of the client organization and the sector in which the client operates and use this knowledge to improve the analysis of the financial parameters
- Interface appropriately with the client and provide constructive inputs in the execution process
- Build strong relationships with appropriate client representatives to ensure smooth information flow & aid in the transaction execution process
- Contribute to internal initiatives that build value for the firm in the long term
- Responsible for Originating, Sourcing deals across sectors in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance i.e. (M&A, Private Equity, Debt)
Experience & Qualifications :
- Strong Academic Background - MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Strong knowledge of fundamental analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to express findings and opinions to senior management and team members
- Ability to perform under pressure
THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS JOB :
At Phoenix Growth, you will benefit with networking opportunities, while handling real responsibilities throughout your tenure. You will benefit from on-the-job experiences in the financial markets and learn from outstanding colleagues.
Practical exposure to the markets will give you a disciplined approach to producing reports, analyzing alternative investment products, providing ongoing assessments of fundamental trends in an industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.