HR Program Manager at Amazon
Views:4598 Applications:1123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Amazon - Marketing Manager (3-7 yrs)
Job summary :
Are you a tech enthusiast ? Do you see opportunities to change and shape how Indian customers learn about and shop for Electronics and accessories? Do you enjoy data led marketing which delivers higher ROI and builds customer habit? If yes, then this is the opportunity for marketers like you.
- This is an opportunity to shape how Indians shop for fast growing and diverse categories like Tablets and PC accessories, which also serves as a gateway to acquiring new customers on Amazon. This is a critical hire for leading planning, influencing and executing marketing campaigns and all customer facing communication across channels, including on-site communication, PR, and digital traffic channels.
- Amazon is seeking an innovative, creative, data backed, experienced, and results-oriented marketing professional to lead and grow the category's marketing organization and impact. We need someone who has a passion for technology, e-commerce, and ability to innovate marketing strategies for the digital and data led era.
- He/she will have experience in brand building and/or new product marketing and an understanding of consumers' triggers and barriers to purchase. As a Marketing leader, you will drive key elements of our marketing (eg. site content, events, social, PR) and partner with various central teams to create and drive the marketing strategy and plans on and off the platform. You will create and support programs to ensure flawless execution of high impact marketing campaigns. This would include working with Brands, Vendors, and partnering with the Traffic team to develop an integrated marketing approach across channels.
Key job responsibilities :
- Identify customer triggers and barriers by using internal data, surveys, in-depth research and customer immersions
- Create marketing programs to grow the category and acquire new customers
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend awareness of key products on Amazon.in
- Develop the category's marketing plan including merchandising calendar, new launches, promotions, events and coop packages. Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making. Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improve programs and site initiatives
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Amazon's business
- Work with cross functional teams including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the shopping experience
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 3-7 years of overall work experience with at least 2+ year experience in brand/product management and 360 degree campaign execution Proven track record of customer obsession & using customer insights to drive marketing strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and ability to execute with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- MBA required. Masters in Marketing preferred.