Aliens Group - Head/General Manager - Revenue Strategy - IIM (0-10 yrs)
Head of Revenue Strategy (IIM)
Aliens Group Pvt. Ltd., a large construction and infrastructure group based in Hyderabad, is looking to hire corporate strategy heads from premier management institutes. It is a senior level role with the designation of General Manager and direct visibility and accountability to the top management. Candidates from the top 3 IIMs with exposure to corporate strategy on the sales and marketing side are preferred. Exceptionally good candidates with other professional backgrounds may be considered as per suitability.
The revenue strategy head will contribute to the development of a corporate strategy for the revenue generating functions and drive organizational change and restructuring on the revenue side to help scale up the business. The incumbent will be expected to take a fresh look at the revenue generating functions and provide actionable insights to facilitate the scaling up of the business to generate multiple times the existing revenues. They will also make targeted interventions through process redesign, team restructuring and incubating new teams, to help achieve this aim.
Some of the anticipated functional projects may be:
1. Analyze the sales and marketing effectiveness through exercises in market sizing, customer segmentation, product positioning and sales analysis.
2. Contribute to targeted marketing campaigns and sales process improvement.
3. Create parametric models to predict the timeliness and ease of receivables collection and implement scheduling mechanisms to optimize the collections process.
4. Analyze the structural bottlenecks in the current organizational design for the revenue generating teams and the work flow to help restructure the team and streamline the processes.
5. Design, implement and improve the performance measurement and reporting tools including various dashboards and MIS reports.
Candidates can expect a standard hike on their fixed pay. Additionally, the compensation for the roles will include a significant annual variable component of up to 100% of the fixed pay, subject to a 100% improvement in the performance and the results of the functions managed by the job holder. This is targeted at helping us scale up the organizational cash flows to 2x in a year. The specifics of the performance measurement and the modalities of the incentivization can be discussed in detail with the shortlisted candidates during a face to face meeting, and agreed upon subsequently in case of an offer.
This role is ideally suited for folks who have had a career break or tried their hands at entrepreneurship and want to get back in to the corporate sector and are enthusiastic about a medium size company with a flat hierarchy where they can have a high impact.