Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:714 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
AGM/GM - Compensation & Benefits - BPO/KPO/IT (14-25 yrs)
8+ YEARS' OVERALL WORK EXPERIENCE IN HR WITH 3-4 YEARS IN C&B.
The Manager Compensation and Benefit (Head of C&B) will be responsible for developing C&B policies, Salary Increment, Salary benchmarking and other core C&B activites.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plays critical role in developing C&B policies.
- Conducts C&B audits and implements necessary controls to fix the gaps.
- Does salary benchmarking and proposes grid for new positions.
- Handles salary increment process.
- Administers benefits and provides monthly inputs for payroll processing.
- Participates in market surveys, analyses the report and makes recommendations to the management.
- Will be actively involved in C&B projects for the organization.
- Offers solutions to stakeholders in managing difficult situations related to compensation.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Time Management.
- Should be able to effectively liaise with stake holders including the management.