Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:962 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Ageas Federal - Manager - Budgeting & Planning (3-6 yrs)
Designation : Manager Budgeting & Planning
Department : Finance
Qualification : MBA Finance (Full time)
Experience : 3 to 6 years in similar role in Life Insurance Industry
Location : Mumbai HO (Lower Parel)
Job description :
1. Preparation of multiyear budget and forecast including projections of Sales, expenses (Opex/Capex), financial statements (P&L, BS), and board presentations as required
2. Creation of Distribution channel wise & Line of business wise P&L statement and providing key insights on the same
3. Perform variance analysis of Actuals v/s. Budgets figures on incomes, expenses and Profitability at channel, Line of Business and overall level
4. Creation of Profit position report on monthly basis which tracks overall and LOB level Actual vs. Budget details
5. Preparation of Agency Branch model to track performance of each branch on semi-annual basis.
6. Coordination with internal stakeholders to obtain or provide inputs/insights during monthly reporting and budgeting cycles
7. Monthly business performance reporting on various KPIs and relevant analysis for the consumption of top management
8. Involvement in checking and analyzing critical monthly Performance reports sent to CEO/CFO/SMC.
9. Adhoc support to CEO/CFO/SMC and all other stakeholders as and when required.
10. Contribution towards automation of processes to improve management
Desired Experience :
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS excel and power point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.