HR Business Partner at Aditya Birla Capital
Views:2968 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Aditya Birla Capital - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing Communications (4-8 yrs)
- Design and implement marketing & health communication strategies for each stage of the customer journey, from acquisition to retention and advocacy.
- Create personalized and relevant touchpoints that resonate with customers' health needs and preferences.
- Craft compelling health content, including emails, Whatsapp, SMS, Push Notification and In-App Notifications to drive customer participation and engagement
- Work with data analytics and execution team to segment the audience and tailor messages and experiences accordingly
- Co-ordinate with Digital, Health Management, Claims and Persistency teams to plan monthly engagement campaigns
- Act as a customer advocate, gathering feedback and insights to form customer-centric communication
- Stay informed about health tech industry trends, emerging engagement techniques and innovative campaigns to drive engagement
- Monitor the effectiveness of communication campaigns and strategies using relevant metrics and KPIs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.