Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:1281 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
ACS Solutions - Senior Director - Financial Planning & Analysis/Operations - CA/CPA (18-28 yrs)
ACS Solutions - Senior Director - Finance - FP&A & Operations
Job Description :
Job title : Sr. Director, Finance FP&A and Operations
Work Location : Noida, Delhi | Remote during Covid
Shift Timings : 2:00 11:00 PM (UK Shift)
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for managing and overseeing various departments including Business Finance and Financial Operations, and others as deemed necessary.
- Critical to provide meaningful, concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance measures. (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc)
- Has a hard-line reporting into the CFO of the organization in terms of strategy and delivery of the strategy, and into the Chief Operating Officer India in terms of general operations, employee engagement and compliance to local governance.
- Will work with the Senior Management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals.
- Partners with business leaders to provide input and guidance on business issues and to provide strategic financial inputs.
- Delivers presentations to executive and senior management teams about financial planning and analysis.
- Supports business unit Heads and senior-level directors/managers in cost analysis, revenue optimization and margin improvement.
- Is hands on with RFP response creation including pricing, modeling, margins etc.
- Engages in a business-partnering role at the corporate level to deliver positive business results with special focus on cost control.
- Forecasts impact of achievement of incentives and other programs.
- Plans and oversees consolidated budgets and long-range plans, leads the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Analyzes impact of external and internal factors on the business and progress towards financial goals.
- Manages teams keeping in mind the organizations culture framework, directly associated with the Great Places to Work institute
- Works well with multiple peers and sub-ordinates in a One Team environment, keeping personal egos aside in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management
Education and experience Required :
- CA/CPA is a must
- 18+ years of experience preferred in Business Finance and Financial Operations, with adequate knowledge and exposure of other functions like Controllership, Risks, Audits, Compliances etc.
- Prior experience of managing a shared service set up and working with US aligned business areas, including external clients and multiple regions will be a plus.
- The person needs to be able to demonstrate leadership in managing people, processes and technology and have superior interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify process gaps as well as improvements in already implemented processes, with experience of building designs to support technology interventions that help improve throughput, speed and accuracy.
- Senior Leadership experience in the IT/ITES space with department management at the highest level of -1 to the CFO.
- Is transparent, motivational, down to earth, fair and passionate about culture and driving change to improve employee morale, employee satisfaction, improve retention and overall growth in terms of grade or skills/capability.
Company Overview :
- ACS Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business solutions organization. Since 1998, we have been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients worldwide in their digital transformation journey.
- Our extensive experience serving all major industry domains, passion for innovation, combined with the power of state-of-the-art technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and blockchain helps our clients envision their next, strategically transform, and drive exceptional results.
- Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $900 million in revenue with more than 17,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
- ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions