XLRI Jamshedpur | Executive Development Program in Leadership & Change Management
Discover the leader in you
Discover the leader in you
- FeeINR 70,000 + GST
- Work Experience3 - 30 Years
- Duration5 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
XLRI is one of India's leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India's oldest business management school.
This course will offer insight into concepts and applications of leadership and change management with an emphasis on learning knowledge, skills and values. The course intends to be participative with a lot of reflections/assessments into oneâs own style of leadership and change management, thus, providing opportunities to identify specific areas of improvement.
- Get certified by XLRI: Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from XLRI
- Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI: Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues
- Harvard Change Management Simulation: Evaluate your change strategies with the Harvard Change Management Simulation
- Live & Interactive Online Classes: Learn anytime, anywhere without any complicated hardware or software installations required
- Assess your own leadership style: Build leadership competencies to manage real life problems
- Hands-on practical experience: Work along on an assignment to co-create innovative solutions (to a problem in your organization) with the help of other participants
Who should attend
- Managers, Decision Makers seeking to improve current practices
- Division/ Department Heads managing current or future change initiatives
- Mid to Senior Level Managers identified as resources with leadership potential
- Line Managers: HR, Line Managers and Senior Executives
- Case study learning
- One on one interactions
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning
- Classroom based learning
- AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
- Dedicated Student support
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Diploma Holders with relevant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 3 years of experience as on 1 Jan 2019.
> The Crisis of Leadership
> Self-awareness & Self-Management
> Overview of Leadership Theory
> Leadership Assessment Tools
> Key Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Direction/Goal Setting
- People Development/Coaching/Mentoring
> Special Topics
- Culture Building
- Towards Sustainability
- Avoiding Executive Derailment
- Introduction to Organizational Change
- Essentials of Organisational Structure and Design
- Diagnosing Organizations: A systems perspective
- The Change Management process
- Using Power and Influence for change
- Strategies of Managing Change â Harvard Simulation
- Effective Communication for Change
- Metrics of Measuring Success
- Diagnosing Organisational Culture
- Change tools to build employee participation
- Building Positive Organizations