Head of Ops - US at Wishup
Views:3022 Applications:772 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:622
Wishup - Talent Acquisition Specialist (2-7 yrs)
About Wishup :
- Wishup is India's first platform for remote employees i.e. skilled virtual employees and domain experts, bridging the gap between a talented workforce and global businesses. We connect modern entrepreneurs to a global pool of talent that is trained and managed in-house through a remote business model that places quality at its heart. Wishup's remote employees are trained in various business functions - executive assistance, lead management, account management, secondary research, data management, sales, customer support, digital marketing, et al. You name it, we have a virtual employee just right for your business.
- Wishup was conceived to support entrepreneurs and busy professionals in leading stress-free, productive lives. Based in Delhi, India with an expanding presence in the US and UK, Wishup was born when Neelesh Rangwani and Vivek Gupta joined forces. Founded in July 2015, Wishup taps into an unconventional pool of talent - experienced remote workers - and trains them to be virtual assistants who help run grow and businesses across the globe.
Job Overview :
Here at Wishup, we are one of the leaders in the field of remote working in the country. We're proud to have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Leader to join our internal team. If you're dedicated, growth oriented, analytically sound, Wishup is an excellent place to grow your career. Apply today!
About the role, Key notes:
- Profile - Talent Acquisition
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Manager / Sr. Manager
- Location - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / 9 AM to 7 PM
What you'll do?
- Review and redevelop the talent acquisition framework, keeping the ever-changing goals of the organization in mind
- Building robust sourcing channels for a stable stream of candidates- pipeline
- Define screening and selection guidelines and implementation of the same at all levels
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as required
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and company policies
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience, in a white-collar bulk recruitment setting is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently, possesses leadership qualities
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
What to expect?
Wishup is India's biggest remote workforce. We have more than 100+ employees and all of them work from home. We expect you to have a good laptop and stable wifi connection for the job. We are growing at a 3X rate and taking this to 10X is what we have in mind. There are numerous growth opportunities at Wishup and we welcome new ideas and new work practices. Promoting a healthy work-life balance has been our pioneered mission and we go a long way to keep it that way.