Head of Ops - US at Wishup
Views:1163 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Wishup - Head - Talent Acquisition (3-8 yrs)
Job Overview :
Here at Wishup, we are one of the leaders in the field of remote working in the country. We're proud to have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Leader to join our internal team. If you're dedicated, growth-oriented, analytically sound, Wishup is an excellent place to grow your career. Apply today!
About the role, Keynotes :
- Profile : Talent Acquisition
- Role : Full-time
- Grade : Sr. Manager / AVP
- Location : Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours : Mon to Fri / 9 AM to 7 PM
What you'll do?
- Review and redevelop the talent acquisition framework, keeping the ever-changing goals of the organization in mind
- Building robust sourcing channels for a stable stream of candidates- pipeline
- Define screening and selection guidelines and implementation of the same at all levels
- Define standard metrics for cost and performance optimization for the Talent Acquisition Department such as Cost Per Hire, TAT, Candidate experience score
- Take lead in building new and unconventional sourcing channels to fulfil hiring requirements of the company
- Identify distinctions with supply and internal roles. Guiding other team members in sourcing quality candidates through conventional channels
- Building a robust TA team, coaching and mentoring team members as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience, in a white-collar bulk recruitment setting is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently, possess leadership qualities
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
What to expect?
Wishup is India's biggest remote workforce. We have more than 100+ employees and all of them work from home. We expect you to have a good laptop and stable wifi connection for the job. We are growing at a 3X rate and taking this to 10X is what we have in mind. There are numerous growth opportunities at Wishup and we welcome new ideas and new work practices. Promoting a healthy work-life balance has been our pioneered mission and we go a long way to keep it that way.