Vice President - Settlements - Security & FI Equity - Banking (16-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manages multiple major operations segment or multiple operations units of a dissimilar nature for a site, region or product line within the company's internal operations activities.
- Functions managed have high monetary exposure and risk involving the processing of large $ volumes and regulatory restrictions. Requires a working knowledge of end to end securities processes since decisions have significant impact affecting multiple and diverse operations and product lines.
- Resolves broad operational issues and coordinates activities and processes across lines of business and operations segments.
- Requires interaction with other lines of business as well as their own line of business to provide strategic direction and problem resolution.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex problems related to product lines or functions, using general practices and precedents to resolve.
- Develops and analyzes procedures to enhance unit and/or product-related activity.
- Responsible for budget/expense management, reporting and forecasting for areas managed.
- Ensures proper communication and compliance of company and regulatory policies affecting areas managed. Awareness of Six Sigma/Lean practices and change management preferred.
- Directly manages 10-15 associates that are typically includes middle managers.
- May manage department(s) that have 100 plus associates that cover multiple shifts/complex.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.