Vice President - Legal Entity Controller - CA/CPA (12-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ownership of financials including Balance sheet control and month end closure
- Represent financial control in the LoR (Letter of Representation) meetings, which requires presenting financials, explaining monthly variances and tabling key issues and potential resolutions
- Production of reports for data analysis to identify and explain key trends /variances. Where any gaps or inconsistencies are noted, to follow up and work towards appropriate closure.
- Review of various Group submissions including monthly / quarterly IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) reporting
- Deal with product control and risk teams to ensure appropriate reporting and presentation of the P&L accounts and disclosure of the balance sheet accounts.
- Monitoring of capital levels and reporting of large exposures for different entities
- Support Pnl & Balance Sheet enrichment process, ensure proper controls are in place and operating effectively
- Engaging in the New Product Approval process and confirm the accounting treatment including coordination with relevant ops team to ensure that new accounts are opened and appropriate entries are passed
- Ensure that appropriate transfer pricing between entities is conducted to ensure that the legal entity financials are properly reflected, Support and respond to ad-hoc data requests
Essential Skills :
- Experience in month end closure including Balance sheet control and IFRS reporting
- Ability to manage and lead a team and interact with senior staff across multiple jurisdictions in multiple functions
- Qualified Accountant - CA, CPA, ACCA
- Strong academic background - minimum bachelor degree from a reputable institution
- Experience of having worked in IB environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.