Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:463 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Corporate Affairs - Pharma/Telecom/FMCG (21-27 yrs)
- Develop a government affairs strategy.
- Strong experience in managing Corporate affairs, relationship building, Risks and compliances.
- Be the custodian of driving strong advocacy and governance across the organization.
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships in Government, Foreign governments / regulators, other stakeholders.
- Strong in handling Regulatory affairs and compliances.
- Develop and drive execution of a pro-active government relations, advocacy and legislative strategy across geographies
- Develop strategy and plans to engage and influence a wide range of national, local, and supranational policymakers, industry organisations, and non-governmental organisations across policy issues
- Develop and monitor the implementation of risk management strategy and framework including operational and technology risk management.
- Develop and deploy the organizations legal and regulatory strategy and policy framework in line with prevalent industry trends
- Design and define the strategy around corporate affairs, governance and CSR
- Good experience from Legal perspective