Velocity - Entrepreneur In Residence Role - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) Background who is passionate about taking up new ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage existing and potential customers directly, and decide the future of the product based upon a strong understanding of what our customers value. You will also collaborate with technology, marketing, sales and support to solve for the best customer experience across all touch points.
- Help in developing and implementing Company vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new ideas and requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to functionalities.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with Leadership team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Three to Ten years of experience in Founder / Co-Founder background is a position from successful entrepreneurs in venture capital firms, private equity firms, startup accelerators.
- Hiring across the levels from founder / Co-founder background
- Strong stake holders management and high agency.
- A people friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Prior experience at fast growing fintech / B2B startups will be preferable
We are a VC funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey. We promise:
An exciting work environment
- Non-hierarchical, performance driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee friendly ESOP policy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.