Technical Recruitment Role - Talent Acquisition - Internet Industry (3-8 yrs)
- Determine current staffing needs and build forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience through multiple initiatives
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers, hackathons, or other events
- Provide and share metrics to share with stakeholders and identify areas of improvement
- Proven experience as talent acquisition in tech.
Must have Skills:
- Minimum of 3-years & up to 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Prior experience of min 3 years in tech-hiring for start-ups/product based companies
- Must have worked in a fast paced Startup
- Prior experience in technical Hiring -either as in-house recruiter or from a Recruitment Consulting company
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews- structured, competency-based, Psychometric, stress etc.
- Possess good negotiation skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes -Video & Telephonic interviewing, background reference check, etc.