HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:106 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Shangrila Corporate Services - Regional Manager (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Are you a Sales Leader with a performance track record? Are you looking to catapult your career to the next level? If the answer to the above is Yes, then read on!
- SCS is looking for Sales Superstars to lead its regional business development teams. Come and help us scale up our Trade Advisory business to make it the Industry Leader. SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. This role will be based out of its Regional Office in Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible for handling the BD activities for the entire region.
- Lead and manage the regional BD team.
- Mentor the team with right sales reach out techniques while individually building and nurturing certain key client relationships
- Monitor and review the team's performance through SalesForce CRM on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to ensure the performance aligned to weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and contribute to month-over-month growth
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence.
Knowledge & Skills :
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- 10-12 years of Experience in B2B Solution Sales / Business Development with strong track record of achievement.
- Strong experience in managing and leading a team.
- Master's degree in Finance /Marketing / Strategy from a Top Tier Institute
- Experienced in closing large sized deals at the leadership level.
- Experienced in engaging with key decision makers at the C-suite / leadership level within Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms.
- Updated with technology and sales processes running cadences.
- Must have handled a team of up to 10 people.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities
- Go-getter attitude and can work well under compressed timelines
Company Background & Culture :
Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India.
SCS is at an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It intends to become a Trade Advisory behemoth, having already created the pillars for the same in the last 3 years. It is now looking to ramp up the team size by 2-2.5X of present in the next 12-18 months as it goes about creating new business verticals.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy :
At SCS we pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyse change. We- re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.