HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:888 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Shangrila Corporate Services - Associate Manager - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Do you have what it takes to be a Sales Superstar? Are you hungry to learn and grow at stupendous pace? We are not looking for average performers. We partner Sales Superstars. Come and help us scale up our Trade Advisory business to make it the Industry Leader. SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years.
- The profile is responsible for Fresh Client Acquisition in the region.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP - Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- Ability to strategize and develop good market share in stiff market competition.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence.
Knowledge & Skills:
We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills with a self-starting, pro-active attitude and a desire to learn and grow. The following qualifications are essential:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in B2B Solution Sales / Business Development with strong track record of achievement. Interested in making a career in fast paced Business Development function.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Can function independently without too much supervision.
- Go-getter attitude and can work well under compressed timelines.
If the above opportunity sounds interesting to you and you- ll like to get on the ground floor of this opportunity, send us your CV along with a short motivation letter. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Company Background & Culture:
Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy
At SCS we pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyse change. We- re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.