Research Associate at Antal International
Views:650 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Senior Manager - Region Operations - Logistics/Transportation (12-15 yrs)
The candidate would be involved in managing end to end responsibility of P/L and operations for all Operating Units in his/her Region.
The candidate would be required to work closely with all the other functions and the leadership team to ensure complete ownership in managing the operations on the ground. He/she would be responsible for managing a large team and ensuring that they are motivated while disseminating their responsibilities.
Few examples of the workstreams are:
- Monitor operational metrics for the region and drive the team towards operational excellence achievement of operational KPIs
- Manage a team of 400+ owners and align ops targets with the team
- Review the team's performance and give direction for solving for the gaps observed
- Drive operations to levels of being the best in the industry by implementing improvement projects that impact the top line and bottom line of the business
- Constantly coach and train the owners for being good people leaders.
- Develop new processes and provide inputs to the tech team so that the inefficiencies in the system are removed through technology
- Debottleneck issues and ensure business growth at levels that surpass the industry benchmark.
- Operational Unit set up and expansion in the region
- Ensuring cost control and optimization in all clusters in his/her region
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to the systems and processes at all the Operating Units in his/her region.
Education: B.Tech / MBA (not mandatory)
Years of experience: 12 to 15 years of work experience
- Hands-on experience in implementing systems and processes
- Experience in improving operational KPIs
- Experience in working closely with C-level executives
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Advanced use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High energy, drive, and ownership
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Hustler with a go-getter attitude
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be a self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.