HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:993 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications - Internet/eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
- S/he leads the departments efforts to strengthen alumni engagement and the alumni Brand.
- The candidate is responsible for outreach and content development strategies to keep alumni engaged with the organization, and is independently in charge of preparing all communications material including high quality newsletters, emails, social media posts, merchandise etc.
- While executing the job s/he is expected to adhere to established guidelines and standards set by the organization and work in partnership with the Marketing and Communications department of the organization.
- Customised merchandise designing that adds to the alumni brand for events of the department will be handled by the candidate.
- The role involves a high level of collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- The job holder interacts with various departments at and alumni groups to create content for collateral and designing alumni-specific merchandise for the store.
- The job holder is also required to interact continually with several vendors like designers for brochures, newsletters etc. and, photographers and videographers for event coverage.
- S/he is also required to work closely with web developers for managing the content for newsletter and web portal.
- In depth knowledge of strategising, executing and optimising tools/ techniques w.r.t. Digital and Social Media marketing is a required skill for this role.
Knowledge / Education : Masters in an appropriate discipline/ Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred