Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1443 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Manager - Lean Manufacturing - Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (9-20 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client (one of the large global management consulting firm) has asked us to help them with the Senior Manager - Lean Manufacturing.
Our Client, The consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, they work with companies to understand their unique business needs and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, their consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. Their offerings can be broadly classified into:
a) Management Consulting,
(b) Technology Solutions and
(c) Managed Services.
About the practice
The Consulting firm follows a value-based consulting approach to deliver measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience. Their core offerings in the digital consulting space:
ROLE: Senior Manager Lean Manufacturing & Digital Manufacturing
Department: Management Consulting Firm INO
- Lead engagement delivery for customers in India and abroad as appropriate.
- Lead/ drive insights from the deep-dive assessment at the client site
- Proposal preparation and bring strong insights out of the data analysis
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to grow revenue and cultivate business development opportunities.
- Help customers understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness.
- Building a consultative partnership with the customer, develop a roadmap and plan to implement engagements to solve customer's problems.
- Contribute towards 3-4 thought leaderships in a fiscal
- Contribute towards Knowledge management within the organization
- Stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of space/ markets and geographies in which the customers operate, and how it affects customer's business and initiatives.
Desired Skills :
1. A Minimum of 9-12 years of Management Consulting and Industry experience with a minimum of 5-6 years with one of the Big 4s- / Tier 1 Management Consulting firms.
2. Strong background/ understanding of Lean and Six Sigma techniques and having hands-on experience of implemented Operations improvement and ME (Manufacturing Excellence) projects
3. Demonstrate strong functional understanding of processes, systems, and megatrends around one or more focused industries (Industry Focus: Automotive, Metals and Mining, FMCG and Industrials)
4. Hands-on experience of statistical tools (Minitab or statistics) and can guide the execution/delivery team on data insights, analytical viewpoints, alternate methods/ techniques of problem-solving.
5. Expertise in methodologies like TQM, Deming, QFD, FMEA
6. Be the focal point for delivering end-to-end consulting projects for clients in the areas of Productivity enhancement, cost optimization, maintenance and asset management, inventory and change management
7. Strong problem solver and creative thinker
8. Ability to operate at the strategic level yet being close enough to the details to add value to customers and be a real support to the execution team.
9. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Track record of leading teams, Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.