Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:494 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Manager - HR Operations - Auto/Industrial Products/Manufacturing Firm (18-24 yrs)
Senior Manager - HR Operations (Blue Collared Employee base)
- Experience in HR Operations, strategy planning & execution, HR analytics, compensation & benefits, payroll & compliance management, reporting & audit, budgeting & cost optimization and benchmarking & standardization.
- Handling the entire compensation structure, salary benchmarking and change implementations for large employee base comprising majorly of Blue collared / Minimum Wages employees
- Experience in end-to-end Payroll operations, manage the overall payroll function , including statutory compliance . , monitoring the payroll interface to ensure compliance and data integrity, and managing third-party HR vendor resources
- Extensive experience in audit & HRIS, automation and tracking of HR data to streamline the activities for achieving operational excellence
- Developing, implementing and managing salary, bonus & benefits packages for the employees. Sound experience in Statutory compliance.
- Proven expertise in developing policy and procedure for end to end appraisal cycle and retention approaches, managerial support and negotiations specifically for Minimum Wages employees
- Proficient in managing multi-cultural workforce.
- Develop and implement competitive compensation strategies that will help retain and attract talent specifically Minimum Wage employees.
- Assess internal compensation against peer group and industry market benchmark , evaluate and perform analysis on pay market positioning , pay mixes
- Design and review benefits to manage benefit plans & renewals etc.
- Annual budget preparation and conduct Budgeting exercises for salaries.
Employee Strength - Minimum 5000 employee
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.