Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:430 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Automobile (15-22 yrs)
- Experience in HR with specialization in HR Management, Compensation & Benefits and HR Generalist
- Devise compensation and benefits interventions to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Review and renew the benefits and well-being offerings in line with company policies and market trends to maintain first mover advantage.
- Study and analyze market practices and participate in salary and benefits surveys to keep a tap on the market trends.
- Provide data input, study and analyze data output and provide recommendations to the company as part of a regular bench-marking process.
- Coordinate and implement the Compensation Policy with the parent company to meet the local needs.
- Handling Compensation of group wide mid and senior management
- Handling compensation & compliance of both White and Blue collared staff
- Experience in handling staff's and corporate Payroll Administration, Tax planning, Statutory Compliance, Manpower headcount
- Manage the Claim Settlements both under Group Gratuity Scheme and various employer retiral benefits like Superannuation, NPS, Pension, PF etc.
- Handle Corporate Benefits and Group Insurance bouquet - Term, Medical and Accidental, evaluating Flexi and tax efficient structure, Employee wellbeing - Mental, Physical, Financial.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.