Senior Associate - Founder's Office - Renewable Energy Industry - IIT/IIM (2-6 yrs)
The Founder's Office team is focused on solving some of the most pressing strategic challenges in the company, working directly with the founding management team (FMT).
The work profile would be dynamic but always high-impact.
These would include creating:
- Business plans including Go-to-market Strategies, Financial Models and Execution Roadmaps for Managerial Committee discussions
- Effective tracking mechanisms for business plan progress against high-level KPIs set in consultation with the FMT
- Well researched and in-depth concept notes for strategic initiatives such as: New Market Entry, New Product Portfolios, Pricing Models, etc.
- Roadmaps for key strategic and org-wide initiatives and act as liaison between the FMT and the key internal and external teams for driving these
- Assisting in Key Account Management activities for the key customer accounts managed directly by the FMT
Qualification: B. Tech. from IIT / Tier - 1 Institute, OR, MBA/PGDM from IIM / Tier - 1 Institute
Work Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in Business/Strategic Consulting with a Top Tier firm in the Renewable Energy Space
The ideal team member in the FO team should have the ability to:
- work closely with the founders on business problems and take a big-picture approach to creating solutions
- collaborate widely with key stakeholders within the business
- conduct in-depth research to bring out critical technical and commercial insights for solving business problems
- drive org-wide initiatives along with key internal stakeholders designed in consultation with the FMT
- create financial models for evaluating business projections
- clearly articulate strategic vision into easily consumable documentary collateral using PPTs, Word docs, etc.