Senior Analyst/Analyst - Merger & Acquisition - Internet Industry (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Proficient in building Valuations models, Playbooks, Investment memorandum and financial due diligence
- Understand various data sources (both internal and external) for extraction of clients and prospects information and link data gathered in a robust manner
- Work on internal CRM / Operational platforms to procure relevant data and prepare Monthly / Weekly / Ad-hoc analysis
- Ensure robust processes and quality thresholds are met in the generation of Analytics
- Database creation & management best practice
- Help in preparing various Business development documents, marketing collaterals, white papers etc.
- Deep exposure to information gathering from varied sources (manually and automated)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Min 4 years of experience of M&A, Valuations, analytics / modelling / dashboards/ data visualizations
- Extensive experience in MS Excel (basic and advanced).
- Experience in utilizing secondary research databases.
- Understand the tools and data sets available to Analytics.