Senior Manager - HR at Reliance Retail
Views:3019 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Reliance Retail - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Manager / Sr.Manager - Digital Marketing - Ecommerce
Job title: Manager - Digital Marketing - Ecommerce - B2C
Location: Navi Mumbai - Ghansoli
About Reliance Retail :
- Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail has grown to become India's largest retailer delivering superior value to its customers, suppliers and shareholders.
- Our nationwide network of retail outlets delivers a world-class shopping environment and unmatched customer experience powered by our state-of-the-art technology and seamless supply-chain infrastructure.
- Reliance Retail operates chain of convenience stores, supermarkets, specialty and online stores providing choice, convenience and superior value.
Our Brands :
Reliance FreshPik, Reliance Fresh, Reliance SMART, SMART Point, JioMart (Online Grocery store).
About The Role :
As a Manager Digital Marketing you will play a pivotal role in influencing strategic decisions for the company. You will be part of a carefully selected, high-performing, highly motivated team. You will get an opportunity to demonstrate your Digital Marketing skills and inspire various internal stakeholders to realize Reliance Retail's longer-term vision/ goals.
Specifically, You Will Be Responsible To :
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
What You'll Do :
- Decide on digital marketing strategy and campaign calendar.
- Decide on campaigns for relevant products.
- Decide on strategies to improve customer experience, customer loyalty and customer satisfaction based on analysis of marketing campaigns.
What You'll Need :
- MBA degree in marketing.
- 6/7 Yrs of experience in Ecommerce Setup as Manager Digital Marketing / Campaigns Management.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.