Senior Manager - HR at Reliance Retail
Views:2448 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:427
Reliance Retail - Head - Visual Merchandising - Smart Bazaar (12-15 yrs)
Job title: Head - Visual Merchandising - Marketing.
Location: Navi Mumbai - Ghansoli
About Reliance Retail
Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail has grown to become India's largest retailer delivering superior value to its customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Our nationwide network of retail outlets delivers a world-class shopping environment and unmatched customer experience powered by our state-of-the-art technology and seamless supply-chain infrastructure.
Reliance Retail operates chain of convenience stores, supermarkets, specialty and online stores providing choice, convenience and superior value.
Reliance FreshPik, Reliance Fresh, Reliance SMART, SMART Point, JioMart (Online Grocery store)
About The Role
As a Head of Visual Merchandising you will play a pivotal role in implementing the strategic decisions for the in stores marketing activities assigned. You will be part of a carefully selected, high-performing, highly motivated team. You will get an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and inspire various internal stakeholders to realize Reliance Retail's longer-term vision/ goals.
Specifically, You Will Be Responsible To
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result.
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas.
- Act in alignment to the organization's culture, products, image and target market.
- Monitor costs and work within budget.
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Works closely with sales management, internal colleagues, and vendors to create and evaluate in-store marketing programs.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
What You'll Do
- Decide on Visual Merchandising strategy and activities calendar.
- Decide on creation of assets for relevant products.
- Decide on strategies to improve visual display.
What You'll Need
- Bachelors / Master's degree in relevant field.
- 12+ Yrs of experience in Visual Merchandising role.
- Proven work experience as a Manager Visual Merchandiser.
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio.
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.