Founder & Director at BVictorious Management Consultancy
Views:337 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Regional Manager - Sales & Operations - SaaS/IT (5-8 yrs)
About myGate (www.mygate.in)
myGate is revolutionizing the way security is managed at gated premises (Residential, Commercial,Office Spaces and Educational Institutes), and by seamlessly connecting users to their security gates through our app, we make gated premises more secure. With myGate, were building a tech focused scalable product that will be used across geographies.
Today, myGate is operational in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Pune & Kolkata and were launching soon in other cities. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, the app is designed after experience from Armed Forces, National Security Guards and Special Protection Group as well as fraud fighting from Google.
Role : Regional Manager ( Chennai) - Preference from Real Estate/ Retail/ Software (SAAS Sales industry)
1. Minimum 5 yrs of experience in sales, business development preferably in IT/Technology sales. Should have done sales/ops in chennai.
2 Local Knowledge - Should be well versed with the City- Local Language, culture etc.
3. An MBA from a Premier Business School/Engineering College.
4. Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills and team management skills
5. Go-getter and should have ability to work independently, able to built network and generate business.
6. Personable, communicative and someone who can build a rapport with all levels of an organisation
7. Humble, not tied to hierarchy and is comfortable in an unstructured environment
8. Creative, passionate about being a part of early stage company and eager to grow with the company
9. Would not think of the role as another job
Roles & Responsibilities :-
1. Lead and Build the sales and operations team - The incumbent would lead the entire sales and operations efforts for the city. Hiring, team building and leading the team.
2. Building Sales Funnel/Closures -The Candidate would need to work from Scratch, need to go to market, meet customers and help the team members close the deals.
3. Managing Day today operations and client management - Responsible for ensuring excellent service to the customers.
4. Enabling Team with Resources: The Candidate would need to help the team with resources they need for achieving their targets - Ex- Databases, Local area contacts, Tie-ups with relevant people, organisations and organising events etc.
5. Performance Management - making sure every team member achieves his target on a monthly basis, and he/she is following the sales process defined by the company, make sure there is no miss sale done by the BDM's.
6. Meeting the Quota Sales Targets- The incumbent will be responsible for the team target achievement.
7. Team Management, Motivation and Aligning with the company values - The incumbent will be responsible to keep the team motivated, together and productive.
8. Organisation Values and Culture: The incumbent will be responsible to make sure the team is aligned to the value and culture of the company. He/ She should replicate the best practices from the HO (Bangalore)