Research Associate at Antal International
Views:177 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Project Planner - Metro Rails - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI - Contractual Role (7-15 yrs)
Project Planner - Metro Rails - TIER 1 Management Consulting Firm
Client: TIER 1 Management Consulting Firm
Employment Type: Contract. Initially, for 6 -10 months.
1. Responsible for site execution, resource planning, vendor deployment, timely completion of project and client and vendor billing.
2. Monitoring subcontractor operations and applying effective time, resource, and money management strategies to deliver under-budget project completion.
3. Surveying sites to determine material needs and accurately manage inventories and budgets.
4. Monitoring supply levels and identifying cost-effective materials to reduce project expenses
1. Should have extensive experience in delivering projects on Metro (cut and cover Tunnel), Railway and ROB projects
2. Strong communication, interpersonal & technical skills with the caliber to grasp new concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner
3. To work on different Railway project like gauge conversion, private siding and doubling project and completing structure work like Major and Minor Bridges including OWG, ROR and FOB work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.