Program Manager - Incubator - Internet/eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Define, build and finalize client agreements.
- Assist startups in the areas of strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations.
- Understand requirements of startups and build a mentoring relationship through the mentor pool.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, Government bodies, service companies
- At least 4-6 years experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.