HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:3128 Applications:664 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:344
Program Manager - EduTech - IIT/BITS/IIM (5-10 yrs)
Organiser par excellence : Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects across the company
- Strategy champ : Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Multitasking ninja : Coordinate cross-project activities
- Born to lead : Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Deadline driven : Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximise ROI
- Find solutions : Resolve projects with higher scope issues.
- Manage personalization through live interventions for 10,000+ students with multiple weekly touchpoints
- Own key metrics including student satisfaction and career impact
- Research on the best practices in blended learning models and mentorship and help institutionalise those practices.
- 5+ years of EdTech experience
- Excellent written, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and get the work done
- Potential to define and complete work within deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.