Portfolio Manager - Venture Capital Firm - CA (8-13 yrs)
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- CA fully Qualified.
- Min Exp around 8 Years.
- Should have experience of working in Management Consulting firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.