Manager - Talent Acquisition at Pernod Ricard India
Views:1352 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Pernod Ricard India - Senior Manager - Strategy Planning (12-16 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Manager - Strategic Planning
- Gather market intelligence, including consumer trend, market shaping forces, external environment and derive growth strategy.
Developing & Driving business strategy
- Opportunity/Threat Mapping - Identify the new business opportunities/threats, evaluate them and develop business strategy to achieve success for PR. Evaluate potential success blocks for future growth.
To Develop strategies and seek opportunities to gain market leadership in various market segments of the industry with a view to find new opportunities and establish and maintain strong position in the organized trade.
Simulation of Business scenarios
Create simulation games or scenarios to make organization ready for future competition.
Establish sustainable KPI management system on strategic plan
Enable organisation journey towards analytics driven organisation and establishing data culture
Driving Strategic action & decision
Regular Scan and Analysis
Scan internal and external environment, analyse its short/long term impact on business, drive strategic thinking/action to respond to emerging trend to achieve breakthrough business performance
Conduct business critical analysis to identify and highlight trends/exceptions E.g. Competitive Analysis, Market Share trend analysis, Distribution Updates
Decode specific business issues though in-depth studies
Sight business enhancing opportunities through analysis and detail studies
Leverage internal and external sources - coordinate data assimilation for specific studies
Engage with stakeholders to understand the context, issues at hand, solution themes, etc.
Prepare impactful documents presenting analysis/study details to top management E.g. Pack performance/ opportunity analysis, State level income - consumption analysis, District /Tier opportunity analysis
Driving Business Strategy & Efficiency
- Developing and reviewing business plans, identifying new opportunities and providing assistance in formulating a strategic view of the business.
- Identifying and evaluating potential business process improvements as part of the overall strategy with a view to enhancing productivity and profitability.
- Assist in developing medium & long-term growth strategy, based on supply-demand, price and market evolution
- Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data
Senior Management, Marketing / Brand Managers, Financial Planning
Consultants, advisors and external organization
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA (Finance) Preferably for top management institutes.
A minimum of 5 years' experience in Analysis, Micro and Macro economic Analysis, business consultancy and analysis
- Preferably from Top 4 consultancy firm with experience in handling business consulting for FMCG clients
- History of supporting successful projects
Desirable/Good to have:
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Strong in Data Analytics and business case preparation
- Knowledge of statistical tool is must
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strategic thinking/Envisioning ability
- Ability to Synthesis
Desirable/Good to have:
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES: Eager to lead a team in near future