Manager - Talent Acquisition at Pernod Ricard India
Views:1652 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Pernod Ricard India - Market Activation Manager (7-10 yrs)
Market Activation Manager
Job Description :
Job Title : Market Activation Manager (India)
Department/Division : Travel Retail - Gulf & India Business Unit
Scope & Principal Responsibilities :
- Marketing Planning & Execution: Assist BU Marketing Manager to develop and execute Marketing Plans for India, Sri Lanka & Maldives airports (New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Kolkata, Colombo, Male etc.) & airlines drawing Customer Level Marketing Plans and allocating resources to battlegrounds & Key activities in order to meet Key Business KPI's. Manage& execute all A&P budgets with process compliances.
- Customer Management: Develop and input into the Customer Joint Up Business Planning Process working closely with BU Marketing Manager, Commercial and Finance. Manage relationships with Key Customer Personnel to drive business agendas and co-ordinate planning and execution of all marketing activities. Manage Top to Top engagement with Customer & PR Leadership teams.
- Permanent Merchandizing: Maintain Share of Visibility across airports through development, execution & regular maintenance of Permanent Visibility & Merchandizing footprint
- Activations, Media Planning & Brand Communication: Develop and execute Activation Plans across brand portfolio to drive shopper engagement and communicate key brand messages. Manage and Negotiate space planning and rentals with customers and external media agencies. Manage all in store and out of store communication as per Brand Guidelines and Global Toolkits
- Digital, E-Commerce & CRM: Accelerate digital footprint in customer platforms including promotional messaging, brand boutiques & product range review. Drive E-Commerce sales through the 'Click & Collect' mode. Lead all CRM and shopper outreach activities working closely with customers, domestic marketing teams and external agencies particularly towards HNWI engagement.
- Consumer Promotions & Procurement: Effectively manage Promotional calendar, analyzing Depth and Width of Promotions with the Commercial Teams with end to end responsibilities of developing, procuring and executing Gift With Purchases (GWP) and Value Added Packs ( VAP's) for promotions fully complying with Group's & GTR S&R roadmap.
- NPD Management: Manage end to end New Product Launch Process - Volume Forecasting, LOI submissions to Central teams, tracking of launch timelines, customer launch plans & execution including shelf visibility, activations, promotional support and sales analysis.
- Brand Ambassador Management: Manage training, development and presentation guidelines for Brand Ambassadors across multiple airports. Train and set up specialist Brand Ambassadors to drive luxury and premiumization. Work closely with Commercial teams to set KPI's and performance measures to monitor and drive overall sell out.
- Vendor& Agency Management: Manage multiple marketing agencies, production companies and procurement vendors adhering to business processes, purchasing policies and internal code of conduct requirements
- HQ & REX Engagement: Adopt a one team approach to closely work with APAC Global Retail Excellence Hub, Central Marketing teams in London HQ and Cross Functional teams in Business Unit to align and deliver on key strategies and executions and effectively following all Global Brand Guidelines
- Global Projects: Actively participate and represent BU in Global marketing and cross functional projects driving new initiatives and accelerating group strategic priorities
- Business Reporting: Prepare multiple presentations and reports to capture business and key activities performance to GTR HQ, internal teams and key customers
Qualifications and Skills Requirements :
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7-8 years experience
- Prior multinational companies and FMCG/Auto/Retail/ Luxury/ Advertising exposure is preferable
- Strong executional ability for merchandizing and activations
- Excellent relationship management skills to manage customers
- Commercial Acumen to drive category and business plans
- Digital & E-Commerce functional knowledge
- Ability to influence/negotiate with external stakeholders (agencies/operators)
- Interpersonal Skills to align and manage multiple internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel within India, SL and Maldives and Internationally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.