HR Business Partner at Niine Private Limited
Views:1881 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:286
NIINE - Zonal Sales Manager - South (10-19 yrs)
Zonal Sales Manager-South
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading the leaders to drive sales & distribution of products across entire Zones.
- Building the future leader through coaching & development
- Restructuring territories and channels for better access of products to consumers.
- Building new brand and channels
- Responsible Primary & Secondary Business with P/L, Top & Bottom line accountability.
- To plan, direct & lead all sales and sales training activities for a specified region
- Develop & implement business strategy for profitability
- Develop & retain field personnel
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to regional sales staff through field visits.
- Assist in establishing sales quota for each territory & ensure that the strategies are in place to meet the Plan.
- Ensure all the sales and marketing program are communicated, implemented and coordinated in the region.
- Effectively monitor and controls expenses
- Develop and maintain high level of product knowledge and relevant medical information for self, direct and indirect reports.
- Develop & maintain a thorough understanding of Client base, ensure a close working relationship exists between the organization and Key Accounts and Key customers.
- Support distributors' Sales Force
- Effectively implementing marketing campaign with effective customer conversion & product up gradation
- To help the company stay ahead of the competition In delivering the best value.
- Handle and process customer complaints in timely manner and according to Company policy.
- Should be a MBA and experience in an established FMCG.
Behavioral competencies/Key Skills :
- Good Communication Skills ; Written and Verbal English
- Good Attention to detail
- Industries, Companies to target.
- Discuss is MNC experience a must, desirable.
- 10+ Years
- FMCG Experience is a must.
- Position will be based at Hyderabad.