HR at NCL Buildtek Limited
Views:1193 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
NCL Buildtek - Vice President - Business Development (25-30 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile - A Technical Post Graduate with preferably Management PG/Diploma and over 25 years of experience in a Leadership role from a similar industry. The Candidate should have the proven track record with highest ethics and value-based personality.
Job Description :
A. Purpose and Scope - To oversee the entire business of Aluminium Division, Business development, the Profit & Loss and make sure it's in line with the organization's overall strategy and goals.
B. Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strategic - Plan and formulate strategies for Aluminium Division.
- Analyse and evaluate overall performance of the division and determines areas of potential.
- Work on cost reduction, waste elimination, process improvement and derive new policies if required for the Division.
- Strict Implementation of the policies to ensure maximizing returns on the investments.
- Oversees preparation of budget for the division and submits the same to Top management for approval.
- Updates self about industry changes and developments.
- Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of products and services
- To be responsible for Operational excellence, developing new business avenues and deriving BD strategies along with utmost Customer Service orientation.
- Benchmarks operational processes in the division with the best practices in the industry and implements the latest practices.
- Facilitates implementation of operational excellence initiatives undertaken by the Organization
Oversees development of manuals for various departments ensuring consistency of work in line with Divisions goals
- Implement corrective action plans whenever required to solve divisional or departmental problems
Monitoring Budgets and variance analysis of the division
- To be responsible all people related issues i.e., Performance evaluation, optimum utilization of resources, taking appropriate measures of cost-effective strategy and developing teams for present & future.
People related :
- Responsible for human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans and selection of staff for departments of the division.
- Directs, controls, guides, coaches and develops the staff to ensure that they are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard
- Departmental Expenditure
- Leave sanctioning
- Travel approval
- Performance Appraisal
D. WORK CONTACTS INTERNAL:
- Head (Accounts / Finance)
- Head (HR)
- Other Department Heads
- State / Central Govt. Authorities
- Vendors / Customers:
E. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS : Reports functionally and administratively to the Managing Director.
F. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : Senior Members / Departmental Heads of Aluminium Division
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.