Executive Director at Career Management Services
Views:267 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Social Media & Content (8-10 yrs)
- Develop social media strategies that help build a positive profile for the Firm across online platforms/ channels.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of the Firm's website as well as all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and play a leading role in establishing/ expanding presence of additional social media channels including Facebook, Youtube and others.
- Plan and deliver content across platforms by curating content as part of a weekly/ monthly content calendar, working back with team members and Partners from across Practices.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the Firm
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, in consultation with other team members and Partners
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Work towards establishing a dominant social media engagement for the Firm vis-- -vis competition by analysing competitor activity
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Over 8 years plus of experience as a Social Media and content specialist or similar role
- Social media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Self-starter and motivated
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills