Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2203 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Quality Assurance - Supply Chain Vertical - Paints Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Manager Quality Assurance in Supply chain @ Mumbai with an MNC Paints company
Qualification - MBA (Operations) 2 years course from reputed Business School (OR)
B.E or B.Tech strictly from a Premier engineering Institute
Experience - MBA - 05 to 08 Years
BE/BTech - 8 to 10 Year
- To facilitate customer complaint process as coordinator of this role between Marketing, Sales, Plants & Technology Functions. And support Plants for investigation of customer complaints.
- To facilitate product Scale-up process at manufacturing.
- To identify and standardize process controls at Plants.
- To facilitate implementation of learnings from improvement projects and CAPA arising out of customer complaints resolution across all Manufacturing Locations.
- To identify risk areas in quality process and arrive at mitigation plan thru design of processes.
- To support for strengthening of existing Quality Processes & QMS.
- To support for updation of the QMS arising out of Suggestion for Improvements received from Plants and Materials function.
- To support and coordinate training programs to improve capability of Supply Chain personnel in the area of Quality Management and Improvement.
Must have functional competencies and Knowledge of the following:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- TQM, 5S, Six-Sigma, Lean, FMEA, Problem Solving Experience
- Incident investigations
- Driving initiatives (TQM, 5S, Six-Sigma, Lean, FMEA, Problem Solving etc)
- Worked on Six Sigma projects
- Worked on process documentation and improvement initiatives
- Worked on building the capability of people in the area of Quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.