Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3570 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Plant HR - Manufacturing (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Plant Personnel
Job Purpose :
- Manage the recruitment, induction, PFMS, capability building, employee relations, Security & CSR at the plant
- Support the Senior Manager - Personnel in handling industrial relations at the plant.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Identify sources of recruitment
- Design and validate selection tools and set selection criteria based on the recruitment plans
- Manage and improve the quality of the selection process of staff upto engineers to recruit - right- candidates at the right time
- Design & implement probationary period development plan for new entrants
- Implement HR initiatives for select staff to induct new entrants and implementation of HR initiatives
Training & Development :
- Collaborate with the process owners/ department managers to identify T&D needs as per the requirements of Manufacturing excellence model (TRAAC)
- Design programs, measure & improve effectiveness of programs and administration.
- Implement monthly T&D plans to build right capabilities at the Ankleshwar Plant
Compensation & Benefits & Administration :
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness in Compensation & Benefits systems
- Assure quality and timely distribution of employee benefits, address employee grievances toensure efficient administration.
Performance Management :
- Roll-out the staff PFMS, monitor progress & compliance to the process to ensure timely and transparent appraisals of engineers & staff at the plant
Environment Safety & Health :
- Study health and hygiene requirements, identify gaps, secure budgets and close gaps
- Communicate and organize necessary training to ensure safety of employees
- External environment management/ Networking & CSR
- Communicate and get buy-in on company perspectives at forums, social organizations, personalities and district authorities
- Implement social responsibility projects, comply with statutes to build relations and company image with communities
- Manage CSR budgets and ensure timely execution of CSR projects
Industrial & Employee relations :
- Communicate, interact and understand the concerns of the Union (if any) and employees
- Provide feedback on concerns to Managers, design and implement employee involvement and welfare initiatives
- Publish in house magazine regularly, review operator absenteeism & efficiency and take suitable action in order to involve employees in initiatives and maintain cordial industrial relations
- Take disciplinary measures in case of misconducts
- Roll out and sustain initiatives being taken in the area of Employee Relations
- Assess security requirements, roles and responsibilities and control deployment of security personnel.
People management :
- Set KPI's & monitor work performance, provide feedback & appraise
- Understand concerns & plan development of subordinates.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Percentage Manning
- Induction feedback
- 100% Compliance to training calendar
- Implementation of welfare plans
- Compliance to welfare calendar
- Workmen absenteeism
- Workmen efficiency
- Employee feedback
- Degree and MBA in HR