Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2615 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Financial Planning Analysis & Accounting - CA - Construction (5-10 yrs)
Financial Planning and Analyst cum Accounting Manager
About Client :
Our Client is US based MNC, manufacturer of iron products, including Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings and Accessories, Joint Restraints, AWWA Grooved Products and Construction Castings, having foundries in US, China and India.
This candidate we are looking at relocating to USA after one year of working in India / China. He will be working in our Hyderabad office for one year and after that will be moving to USA.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
Financial Planning and Analysis :
- Preparation of long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company strategic plan.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning and Budget reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget); cash flow forecast.
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of annual Budget
- Facilitating for quarterly Budget meeting
- Monitoring the action points coming out of budget Vs actual report
- Interaction with departmental heads on budget related issues
- Develop and maintain capital budget.
- Responsible for monthly income statement and review with management
- Specific profitability analysis by Business segment/New business opportunity/acquisitions from time to time
- Specific analysis toward cost saving initiatives from time to time
- To ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise company accounting finance staff.
- Responsible for monthly closure procedure (Month end procedure). Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Responsible for annual financial audit, including preparation of detailed documents for their audit and ensure smooth conduct of audit.
- Coordinating with Bank auditors during their periodic audit and attending to their questions and submitting details to them.
- Inventory valuation issues (Mark up, write offs and other adjustments from time to time)
- Accounting and Tax compliances for group companies
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns. Compiling information for tax returns from time to time
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
Team Management :
- Managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- Recruitment, promotion, training and development of accounting staff.
Cash Management :
- Preparation cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Submission of monthly financial statement to bank and compliance of bank covenants.
- Oversee AR management and provide support to collections activities.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- B Com + Chartered Accountant with 5+ years of experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.