Founder & Director at BVictorious Management Consultancy
Views:2678 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Central Operations - IT (5-9 yrs)
Job description :
About our Client :
Our client is a technology-forward solution for gated communities, now simplifying the daily lives of residents, managing committees and security personnel. Named one of India's most innovative Company in 2018, it has also raised 465 Cr Funding in last one year.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems of the organization.
2. Strong experience in handling the Operation team with prior experience in managing 10-15 people.
3. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem-solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
4. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and business teams) would be a key requirement for the role.
5. The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on ground roll-out for the project and new initiatives.
6. Proven expertise in setting up new business, ramping up existing process including strategic planning, capacity planning, hiring & knowledge transfer.
7. Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem-solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
8. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
9. Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
10. Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer.
11. Monitor the performance metrics of repartee and take necessary actions to improve the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.