Research Associate at Antal International
Views:2779 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:370
Junior Consultant/Consultant - Operations Consulting Practice - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
About the practice and role
Performance Improvement(PI) practice is one fastest growing and largest capability practice.
- It encompasses products ranging from Cost/ Complexity Transformation to Operations Improvement and Business Support optimization.
- The Practice is a global capability that cuts across all industries
- Performance Improvement Practice helps clients optimize their performance across all functions.
- Operation Excellence product suite covers full spectrum of operation areas, from procurement and supply-chain efficiency to cutting-edge manufacturing capabilities.
- They offer a broad range of experts with deep experience in operations.
- From the C-suite to the research lab to the shop floor to the customer service center, we help clients improve every component of operations to boost the top and bottom lines.
- The practice is hiring management consultants with expertise in Procurement and Supply Management/ Supply Chain Management/Manufacturing Excellence/Operations Excellence for the positions of Junior Consultant and Consultant.
- 2-5 years of operations consulting work experience in leading Management Consulting firms . People who are in client-facing consulting roles in CoC/CoE at these firms can also apply.
- MBA and BTech from a Tier 1 College
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.