Research Associate at Antal International
Views:158 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Implementation Consultant - Railways Component Manufacturing - Management Consulting Firm - Contractual (7-10 yrs)
Client: - TIER 1 management consulting firm
Employment type: - Contract 12-18 months
- Being a part of the consultancy team your key function will be to provide manufacturing leadership to the team of Senior Engineers and Consultants in the production and delivery of a variety of rail-related design and consulting projects.
- Due to the diversity of the business, these will be varied in size and nature, ranging from relatively small single source projects to large-scale multi-discipline work banks.
- Your main work stream will involve the implementation of best manufacturing practices and providing guidance and mentoring to more junior members of client staff, and delivering specialist rail consulting projects.
- You will be expected to have a strong understanding of Manufacturing principles and processes with the ability to direct and lead multidisciplinary manufacturing transformation.
- Ensuring that strategies are implemented are objectives are delivered to the program and that change is accurately reported to the business is a key requirement.
- The mentorship of client team members working towards their chartership will also be a part of this role.
- Support for commercial management and business development will also be required, although you will be supported by the wider management structure.
- Candidates having 7-10 years of implementation experience pref. with exposure to Indian railways, Metro is preferred