HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:1275 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Head - Strategy & Growth - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :-
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Utilize marketing intelligence to vet key segments and target.
- Ensure overall business growth & expansion.
- Listen and understand customers pressure and critical business issues to develop burning platforms.
- Develop account and opportunity plans to coordinate the team to grow sales to advance and deliver results.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new business.
- Coordinates and directs strategic resource team.
- Set and manage budget for sales growth and new business development & ROI.
- Develop best practices utilizing Sales Excellence methodology.
- Assist with on-going training for strategic growth resource teams.
- Stay appropriately networked to stay aware of industry and market trends.
- Design and implement metrics to monitor the success of processes, and refine the process flow based on actual on-ground feedback.
- Work closely with the Tech and Product team to solve for problems at the ground level using technology.
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services.
- Create systems to evaluate and improve partner performance.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving comes naturally to you
- 5+ years of experience in driving growth.
- A desire to understand consumer behavior and mindset
- Understand and love technology. You see every problem from a technology lens
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.