HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:3845 Applications:1101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:631
Head - Partnership & Alliances - BFSI/Internet/Online (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with executive team to develop the worldwide partner and alliances strategy, goals and agenda.
- Set up partners & channel programs to extend footprints and offerings from the company.
- Responsible for on-boarding partners and Certifications, leveraging networks.
- Create a uniform and consistent approach to programmatically identify, target, and recruit key global, national and regional partners
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, negotiating, closing and nurturing of all strategic relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets and partner recruitment goals.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field.
- Evangelize partnerships- including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration and minimize sales conflicts.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Identify a practice which accelerates client adoption and solutions for implementation.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- Demonstrate value proposition to the Partners' Executive, Sales, and Technical teams to drive continued partner success.
- Good experience developing a successful business through the channel and proven leadership abilities leading a team.
- Extensive experience working with partners, channels, and integrators to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales.
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, compel partners.
- Strong customer and partner focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that drive revenue. Existing relationships with identified target partners a bonus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact.
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter, understanding of the psychology of sales & the sales process.
- Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller retention and revenue performance.
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on: developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.