Head - Legal - Internet Industry - LLB/LLM (8-12 yrs)
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities
- Advising on regulatory framework with a proper understanding of the main terms and conditions related to Loan Agreements, Financial products and other typical contracts used in NBFC / banking industry
- Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts including but not limited to those related to Loan / financial products
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, insurance and sustainability issues.
- Represent the organization as required in liaison
- Ethics and Compliance and governance services.
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Knowledge of current legal and compliance trends in NBFC
- Experience of litigation
- LLB/LLM qualified.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Exposure to NBFC / FinTech is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.