Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1731 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Digital & Products (9-14 yrs)
Head-Digital and Products
Job description :
- End to end ownership of complex and large -scale cross-functional initiatives, including project definition, road map planning, resource planning, and project execution
- Monitor the projects from initiation through delivery and interact with respective stakeholders, to drive projects as per plan
- Anticipate and manage complex inter-dependencies between workstreams, and proactively identify and resolve conflicts by prioritizing actions, to ensure flawless overall implementation of the strategy
- Have exposure to New Ways of Working (Agile, Dev Ops, etc.) and other PM frameworks
- Maintain constant external links (benchmarks, competitors, consultants, consumer-facing) to ensure strategy implementation remains relevant to drive the growth strategy
Required Skills for Role :
- Design & deliver strategic direction to clients' digital initiatives.
- Focus on an integrated and always-on digital execution model that cuts across programmatic, paid, social & search.
- Acquire new business, Incremental Revenue opportunities grow existing Business.
- Evaluate new Technologies and Partnerships that are in sync with client objectives & goals.
- Monitor execution standards as per the strategic framework shared with the client
- Team Management.
- To make sure company standards, procedures and practices are being followed to ensure projects are successful.
- Have to facilitate the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Provide a structured governing program management body
- Provide a central repository for all programs and program information
- Provide a centralized management structure for all projects.
- Management functions
- Provide project portfolio reporting capabilities
- Outline a well-defined project management process or methodology
- Mentor and train an experienced and competent staff of project managers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.