Head - Analytics - Internet/eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
About the team: Business Intelligence is a cross-functional team that collaborates with Business verticals, Product and Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to drive decision-making. You will be a founding member of the BI team, responsible for core business logic, KPIs, and the interfaces through which the rest of the company accesses data.
- Work closely with teams across the company to understand their data requirements and develop solutions that allow them to make data-backed decisions
- Build reports and produce analyses and visualisations that directly impact the business
- Drive operational excellence within the company with data-backed decisioning
- Analyse online/offline marketing campaigns with insights on performance
- Set goals and drive the roadmap for the business intelligence team.
- Expertise in SQL and Python is a must (since all our codebase is in python)
- Have 4+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or related area
- You come up with your own goals and don- t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
- Degree in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
- Intermediate to strong understanding of statistical data analysis principles
- Understanding of database design and ETL processes.
- Good to have - experience with a web-oriented or supply chain company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.